How to Enroll

NEW families will need the following paperwork in order to register: 

1. Up-to-date immunization records from your doctor. Report card print-outs are not accepted. Immunization waivers now require a doctor’s signature. T-dap required for grades 7/8. 
2. *K-6 students who reside in EGUSD need an Intra-District Transfer form SIGNED BY THE PRINCIPAL OF YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD SCHOOL. EGUSD 7/8 graders DO NOT need this.
3. **K-8 students who live outside EGUSD need an INTER-DISTRICT TRANSFER SIGNED BY YOUR SCHOOL DISTRICT. ALL grades K-8 living outside EGUSD need this form to register!
4. Proof of address documents MUST be provided at the time of registration.  
5. All students new to our program need a birth certificate issued by a county or state agency.
6. First grade students need documentation of a recent physical examination.
7. Kindergarten students need documentation of a recent dental exam.
8. New 8th grade students need a report card or transcript documenting credits earned in 7th grade.

RETURNING families need to bring: 
1.*Former students that previously attended Las Flores Elementary in Grades K-6 students need to renew their Intra-District (you live inside EGUSD) or Inter-District (you live outside EGUSD) Transfer form. **Former Las Flores Middle School Students in Grades 7/8 only need to renew an Inter-District transfer form if they live outside EGUSD 
2. Proof of address. If your address has changed since last year, see necessary documents that you must provide. 
3. Updated immunization records from your doctor if the student shot records were updated. 
4. T-dap IS REQUIRED FOR ALL 7th AND 8TH graders! 

*Elementary School (Grades K - 6) students living within Elk Grove Unified School (EGUSD) boundaries MUST get a new Intra-District transfer form signed each year by their school of residence, or Inter-District transfer form approved by their home district (for students that live outside EGUSD) to register for the K-8 Home Study Program at Las Flores.  

**Middle School (Grades 7 & 8) students living within EGUSD boundaries DO NOT need an Intra-District transfer form, but students living OUTSIDE EGUSD NEED AN INTER-DISTRICT TRANSFER FORM APPROVED BY THEIR HOME DISTRICT.  Both Intra-or-Inter-District forms must be renewed each year.

Proof of Address documents required for registration:

Must produce ONE of the following for enrollment:

  • Property tax receipts for the current residence
  • Mortgage statements in parent/guardian name. If the home is under construction a title/deed or signed sales or purchase agreement in parent/guardian’s name will be accepted. A current PG&E, SMUD bill that indicates location of service, or a mortgage payment must be presented to the school within six months
  • Rental/Lease agreement – current or recently signed in parent/guardian name. Additionally, two consecutive months of a current PG&E or SMUD bill in the parent/guardian name must be presented to the school within two months


Must also produce ONE of the following for enrollment:

  • Parent/guardian’s motor vehicle registration with current residence
  • Parent/guardian’s driver’s license with current residence
  • Court documents indicating current residence
  • Payment verification (paid invoice, credit card receipt, cashed check) for 2 consecutive months of of the following utilities: gas, electricity, water, or garbage for the current residence must be presented within 2 months of enrollment
  • Rent payment receipts for consecutive months for the current residence must be presented within 2 months of enrollment
  • Documentation from the Department of Human Assistance with current residence

Questions regarding enrollment/registration documents?  
Please Contact Data Processor - Rochelle Davis

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.